Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I have been moved out of Mombasa. I will miss the people and the place very much. It was one of the hardest places for me to leave. That place has a part of my heart. I am now in this tiny tiny place called Mautuma. It was about a 18 hour trip here. This is BUSH! The nearest paved road is 2 hours away....1 hour bike and 1 hour car ride. This place is so tough honestly. Its super hilly. We have bikes called Buffalos. So imagine going Mountain Biking, but on a 50+ pound massive BMX bike, that is what it is like here. But i love it. My new companion is Elder Limu, another Zimbabwean. I am excited to work with him and he goes home in 9 weeks!!! We have lots of fun so far! I dont have time today to email everyone back but hopefully next week, i seems i am saying that every week but hey maybe one day. I have pictures to show and send you so i will let them be my email for this week. Lots of prayers to my best friend, my Grandpa Fred. I love you so much Grandpa ❤ Love, Elder Merz

No comments:

Post a Comment