Monday, June 26, 2017

First off I am a bit late. I dont know when holidays are so forgive me. But the biggest Happy Fathers Day wish to the two most influential men in my life. My amazing Father and Grandpa. You guys have taught me so much and have helped me to be the man that i am now and the one i am striving to become. Thank you for all that you do for me and for all of the fun memories we have. Cant wait for more and hope you had a fantastic day with family and friends! Sorry for being late but all of my love is for you two. This week has been good. We met with Joshua again and had a fantastic lesson all about the Book of Mormon! Its crazy how before i came out i couldn't talk about it for 5 minutes but now its easy to spend an hour helping someone else to understand it. We then went with the assistants for some stuff and at the place we went I was joking about getting a massage. But this lady offered herself to give me a massage...😖😲 yeah my mistake. But we contacted her anyways! We then went to the church and met with Mary. Another new investigator who is progressing very very well! She is great! She just came to the church one day and wanted to know about our church and is now progressing and loves to come to church and participate and ask questions! Forward to Wednesday, we went and visited brother Matika and his wife. She had her baby 2 weeks ago! They are such an adorable little family! We aught her the last lesson, she understands super well and she really wants to be baptized. She has to come to church fist though. So we set a baptismal date with her! On Thursday we went to Dandora and met with Derrick. We had the most amazing lesson about Titihing i have ever had. He was really affected by Malachi 3:10 where it says: "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." The prove me part really hit him. Our heavenly father is promising us sooo many blessings from following tithing that we wont have room to receive them. And how we must prove him if he wont do that. That hit him very big and it was a great learning experience for me as well! The last thing i would like to quickly share is how i find it weird how people dont think i am 19. They think i am older because i am so "tall and strong". Weird. And the girls here have a hard time believing i am not married. What the freak man. What is happening?? We had a great week and hopefully our normal cyber that we go to will be open so we dont have to come to this crap place. Oh how i love typing something and seeing it appear on the 80s computer screen seconds later. Karibu Kenya. But anyways thanks for the emails and the love! Kenya is great so far and i am so thankful and honored to be a missionary here! As ell as no pics this week because of the email place. Pole! Nakupenda, Elder C. Merz

No comments:

Post a Comment