Tuesday, June 13, 2017

We have 2 absolutely golden investigators right now! One is Jeremiah and the other is Nicholas. I think I told you about them last week. We met with them again this week and Jeremiah even had us over to his house and introduced us to his family. One of our other investigators named Elizabeth the one that was super pregnant. Well she had her baby on Tuesday night! Its a little boy!!! We should be seeing her possibly on Wednesday! One of our investigators sells Chapos at a stand and he got some new neighbors. They sell vegetables. Well we got waaaaay tricked....turns out there are twins that work there and we got tricked super hard by them! It was super great! One of them left and she was wearing like a skirt and a short sleeve shirt and the other one came back and she was wearing all long stuff and we were like oh you got cold? She totally played along with it and then a few minutes later her sister came back and we were like whaaaaat??? We had 2 investigators come to church that we were super excited about! One has never been but loves the lessons and knows them super well and the other one comes but not in a loooong time but she came as well! We had great great lessons when we met with them as well! We have 6 people with baptismal dates! And working on making it more people. We also had a baptism of Sister Sharon!! Her husband who is a member baptized her and he helped us with all of the lessons and it all just worked out suuuper well!!! So I was about to lose my marbles this week. They have tribal music that they play and it haaaaaate it sooooo much!!!! And this Bus was playing it soooo loud i was about to yell at the conductors and the driver! They are also doing tons of construction by our place and we have to walk though it because well this is Kenya and thats normal and this big excavator filled with rocks was trying to take me out! It was like swinging at me and then dumped its rocks riiiiight behind me! It was scary!! Then there was this old guy who was arguing with another guy and he said "I will blow you to he-ll!" and we just started cracking up laughing! It was funny! We also saw a siiiiiick black E60 M5! It even had an exhaust and it flored it right in front of me so i got to hear the scream of that amazing V10....I miss cars.... Anyways its been a great week!!! I am requesting for family and friends to send me pictures of us together! I dont have like any and I wanna make like a little album of pics from home! So email them to me! :) Thank you and love you all! Love, Elder C. Merz

No comments:

Post a Comment